sizes of grave
the color on
sizes of gravemarkers
24x14 bronze on
the color on
Our sales price for either single markers or double markers includes, A bronze vase as you can see in the pictures your total price will also include the transportation costs as well as the installation charges that your cemetery may require.
Bronze on Granite Pricing from $1495 Up w/vase Bronze on Granite w/o vase: $1295.
WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD (credit and debit) and AMERICAN EXPRESS
If your Cemetery requires a bronze on granite marker, American memorial grave markers can save you money- Our low prices will be much less than what the funeral homes or cemeteries in your area can offer. So give us a call at: (214)-328-7111 Or you can email us or fax us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have moved:
Our new address is 1506 Naylor Street " Just proceed to Peavy, turn left and at first traffic light,[ Hermosa ] turn left 1/2 block. We are located at the corner of Naylor Street and Hermosa Dr.
To receive a online quote just complete the form on the right make sure all required fields are filled out correctly if you have any additional questions we would be more then pleased to assist you with anything you have questions about at 214-328-7111.
Call us at 214 328 7111
Or by fax 214-328-8796
Or contact us by email at:
To Place An Order
By Phone or Fax: Phone 214-328-7111 Fax: 214-328-8796
By E-mail: email@example.com
American Memorial markers are of first quality material and meet all cemetery requirements
1. Customer should if possible determine what type of marker desired. [We can help by phone if you wish]
2. Contact AMGM; give size, material, type (upright or flat), and color desired.
3 Include information for text: name(s) , dates, and any design or symbol or text you wish to include
Purchase price must be paid before the marker is ordered
Call 214-328-7111 or 214-773-9471 for prices.
4 On Granite only, all lettering is included in the price of the marker.
5. After determining what you wish to include, we will submit to our art department for a drawing.
6. The drawing will be forwarded to you for approval or correction.
7. After approval is received, AMGM will fax to manufacturer.
8. Delivery or pickup date is usually 30 days for granite, 45 days for bronze on granite after final approval.